How to Install CWM Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ
Install CWM Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ | Good day, as we know samsung is one of the major company producing Android-based smartphones today. a lot of android lovers willing to spend more money to buy the products of the company samsung android this. android is now a rival of i-phone and best smartphone included into the present moment. comes with different types of android, android now lollipop version five that has been released by Google.
many types of android that is produced by this company. one of them is the Samsung Galaxy android with type V SM-G313HZ. a lot of android users who have this smartphone. besides comes with a relatively affordable price, there are also many features that are contained in this android smartphone.
see also : root evercoss A28T
if viewed in terms of specs, samsung galaxy v has a high specification which with 512mb of RAM and 4GB of internal memory. many people who have android samsung v SM-G313HZ ini. not only that, there are also many other interesting features features that exist on this type of android. more info : Samsung Galaxy V specification.
on this occasion, redi's blog will share the article on how to install Cwm samsung V SM-G313HZ. This article I quoted from xda forum. follow the tutorial in this post.
Before performing root, the following materials should be prepared in advance.
- PC / Laptop
- Odin v3.09, download here.
- CWM_Vivalto_v18.104.22.168_Build # 3_ (ODIN_VERSION) .zip, download here.
- USB Cable
** DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK!
after all the material has been prepared, follow the tutorial install Cwm samsung galaxy V below correctly.
Install CWM Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ:
- Extract Odin and CWM_Vivalto_v22.214.171.124_Build 3_ (ODIN_VERSION) .zip in the same folder in your pc/laptop.
- after that Open Odin v3.09
- then, Reboot the phone in Download Mode by press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons
- Connect your phone and wait until detected on Odin application
- Add the recovery.tar.md5 file to the AP / PDA
- Make sure to re-partition is NOT ticked
- after that Click the start button, and wait a few minutes
- Wait until the process is complete
source : xda-developer